About Us - Jean Schober Morrell
Jean S. Morrell Owner of Morrell & Associates, formed the company in December 1986.
Jean Schober Morrell
Jean S. Morrell, Ph.D., Dean of Students Emerita, retired after 32 years at the University of Northern Colorado.
She has been recognized at UNC as the Professional Administrative Staff Employee of the Year and received the Honored Alumni Community Service Award.
Dr. Morrell, who has served on the Executive Board of the National Association of Women in Education, was recognized nationally with the Hilda A. Davis Award for Educational Leadership by NAWE.
At the first annual Celebrating Women’s Gala, she was honored as one of the Outstanding Women of Weld County.
Dr. Morrell has been extremely active in Greeley and Weld County serving as the founding President of A Woman’s Place for which she received the 9 Who Care Award from Denver’s Channel 9 television station.
Her volunteer work has included:
- Being the first female President of Centennial Rotary
- President of United Way, President of Friends of A Woman’s Place
- Campaign Chair of United Way
- Chair of the Great Western Division of the American Cancer Society
- President of the Colorado/Wyoming Association for Women in Education
- Board member on the Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County
- Board member of A Woman’s Fund
- Active in Our Savior’s Lutheran Church serving on the Parish Planning Council
- As a breast cancer survivor, she is frequently asked to speak about her experience and is a member of the Pink Ladies’ Team along with other survivors for the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life Event